This document describes the distribution policy for web pages, documents,
applets, or other content on the REA Computing web site.
- Any REA Computing web page or document may be linked to without further permission from or notification to REA Computing. Although not required, it is requested that REA Computing be notified of new links to its pages so that the owner of the linking page can be notified of changes or additions to the linked pages.
- Selected REA Computing web pages, documents, applets, or other content can be duplicated on other web sites without further permission from REA Computing subject to the following restrictions:
- The duplicated items must be displayed in their entirety and may not
be modified in any way.
- Credit must be given to REA Computing as the creator of the duplicated
- REA Computing must be notified whenever an item is duplicated. An e-mail to the webmaster with the URL of the page containing the copied item is sufficient. The address of the webmaster is given at the bottom of this page.
This distribution policy is meant to protect the interests of REA Computing without being overly restrictive. If there are questions about the policy or points that are unclear, please contact the webmaster using the address given at the bottom of this page.
Content Available for Copying
The following is a list of items are available for duplication on other web sites subject to the above REA Computing Distribution Policy. All items are zipped using the Linux "zip" command, so they can be extracted using a Windows application like WinZip or the Linux "unzip" command.
- True Airspeed Calculator - This applet is designed to allow a pilot to determine an aircraft's true airspeed using the groundspeed readout of a GPS or loran unit.
For comments or questions about this web site or applets, contact the
For the address of the webmaster, look at the first few comments of a Java
To obtain all Java files, download the True Airspeed Calculator ZIP file.
The True Airspeed Calculator ZIP file is available on this page.
Copyright 2001 REA Computing, Inc.